Dentist in Rolling Meadows, IL
We are very happy that you have chosen our dental office to maintain a smile that you can be proud of. Since your long-term overall health is dependent on the need for preventive care, we urge you to keep your scheduled appointments to eliminate the risk of disease or unnecessary pain.
We understand that sometimes life just happens. Our team will always do our best to adapt to your schedule, HOWEVER we request that any appointment changes are made within 24 business hours.
Office Procedure and Fees:
- Changing or rescheduling an appointment within 24 business hours or more is no charge.
- Failure to give 24 business hours notice will incur a $100 charge or 10% of the patient’s treatment fee.
If a patient fails to follow the designated protocol, their appointment will be labeled as a broken appointment and will be charged accordingly.
What is a “Broken Appointment”?
A broken appointment is when a patient has:
- Changed or rescheduled appointment with less than 24 business hour notice.
- Arrived after 15 minutes into your scheduled appointment.
- Does not show up for a scheduled appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and consideration regarding our appointment procedure. If you have any questions or concerns about cancellation procedures, never hesitate to call the office at (847)-253-8505.